Highest-performance, most efficient SiC FETs.
With 13 different RDS(on) and package combinations ranging from 6mΩ to 60mΩ, the 750V Gen 4 UJ4C/SC series of SiC FETs provides designers with the industry's best performance and most device options, enabling more design flexibility to achieve an optimum cost/efficiency trade-off while maintaining generous design margins and circuit robustness.
Industry Lowest RDS(on)
From 6mΩ to 60mΩ 750V rated RDS(on) in industry-standard packages
Industry-best Figures of Merit for RDS(on) x Area, RDS(on) x Coss,tr and RDS(on) x Eoss
Robust SCWT Rating
Industry-leading short-circuit withstand time of 5μs at 6mΩ for ultimate protection
- 750V VDS rating
- Low RDS(on) from 6mΩ to 60mΩ
- Best-in-class Figures of Merit (FoM)
- 5µs short-circuit withstand time @ 6mΩ
- Safely driven with standard 0V to 12V or 15V gate drive voltage
- Excellent threshold noise margin maintained with true 5V threshold voltage
- Operates with all Si IGBT, Si MOSFET and SiC MOSFET drive voltages
- Built-in ESD gate protection clamp
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Industry-standard TO-247-3L and TO-247-4L (Kelvin) packages
Industry-leading Figures of Merit (FoM)
Figure-of-Merit (FoM) comparisons are critical for power designers to identify the best technology for their design, not merely based on a specific product spec, but by comparing performance widely across a variety of topologies, power levels, etc.
The datasheet results shown below illustrate how UnitedSiC’s high-performance Gen 4 series devices deliver lower conduction loss, simple gate driving, and reduced switching losses in hard and soft-switched circuits compared to competing SiC FET devices.